Protocols & Information
- Mask Policy – Governor Inslee has reinstated the statewide indoor mask mandate. This means we are required to have MAC members and staff ages 5 and older wear masks at all times while in the club, regardless of vaccination status. Customers may remove their masks only while eating or drinking.
- Workout time slots and personal training sessions can be booked in advance by logging in to your Empower M.E. account.
- Learn how to sign up for a workout time slot.
- Showers and locker rooms are open.
- Childcare is open from 8:00am – 12:00pm everyday.
- New hours:
- Monday – Friday · 5am-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday · 7am-7pm
We’ve made a significant investment in upgrading our HVAC system so that it allows for fresh outside air to be exchanged throughout the building 2 times per hour in our larger rooms and 7 times per hour in our smaller rooms. This is above the recommended level of air exchange for gyms and makes for a “nearly outdoor” experience! In addition, we’ve upgraded our air filtration system, purchased new cleaning equipment and have dedicated staff resources to disinfect high-touch areas and equipment frequently throughout the day.
Global studies conducted in areas that have fully reopened fitness have repeatedly shown that gyms are not a significant source of virus spread.
Our customers’ health and safety is our top priority.