At Magnuson Athletic Club, our families’ safety is our top priority. We are strictly adhering to the phased guidelines set forth by the government to ensure a healthy environment and our programs will be modified accordingly.
Members and staff ages 5 and older wear masks at all times while in the club, regardless of vaccination status
You’ll receive disinfectant spray and a cleaning towel upon check-in. Please clean equipment before and after use.
Staff will be washing their hands frequently and we ask that customers do the same.
Protocols & Information
- Mask Policy – Governor Inslee has reinstated the statewide indoor mask mandate. This means we are required to have MAC members and staff ages 5 and older wear masks at all times while in the club, regardless of vaccination status. Customers may remove their masks only while eating or drinking.
- Workout time slots and personal training sessions can be booked in advance by logging in to your Empower M.E. account.
- Learn how to sign up for a workout time slot.
- Showers and locker rooms are open.
- Childcare is open from 8:00am – 12:00pm everyday.
- New hours:
- Monday – Friday · 5am-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday · 7am-7pm
We’ve made a significant investment in upgrading our HVAC system so that it allows for fresh outside air to be exchanged throughout the building 2 times per hour in our larger rooms and 7 times per hour in our smaller rooms. This is above the recommended level of air exchange for gyms and makes for a “nearly outdoor” experience! In addition, we’ve upgraded our air filtration system, purchased new cleaning equipment and have dedicated staff resources to disinfect high-touch areas and equipment frequently throughout the day.
Global studies conducted in areas that have fully reopened fitness have repeatedly shown that gyms are not a significant source of virus spread.
Our customers’ health and safety is our top priority.
- Booking Workout Time Slot
- 1-On-1 Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Booking a Tour
Members Must Watch – Mandatory Safety Briefing*
We have created a short video on the protective measures we are taking to keep our members safe. In order to comply with the Governor’s reopening guidelines, it’s required that all members watch this video before coming to the club. When you check in at the club, our front desk staff will confirm with you that you’ve watched the video prior to your workout session.
*Some information may be out of date due to ever-changing restrictions.